Hello and Welcome 🙂
Welcome dear visitor to Abdunnasir non-daily place at the inter-webs …
I am your host here, a beginner translator working on transferring works in between Arabic and English languages.
This blog will be a place to find resources on translation and localization in addition to topics of my opinion.
Things I am passionate about :
- Language , linguistics and its sub-fields
- Psychology and its sub-fields
- Cognition , phenomenon and sciences
- Minimalism as a lifestyle
- Cold Mocha
- Human communication, being tactful , good manners
- Product naming
- Websites translation, a.k.a. localization ( as a linguist and to a lesser extent as an engineer )
- I value helping people.
I was born in Al Eissa village near Taif, now I live in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
I work in the vast field of language translation trying to hone and apply my skills in website and software localization production.